XXX 1-Lovers (PS2)

Started by
1 comment, last by Oluseyi 16 years, 10 months ago
Well this idea came to me 3 days ago but i think i can write the story.The title isnt very good but i couldnt think of anything else.So here: 1 level: You are going into a cafe and you see a beautiful lady sitting next to you.After you see her again you are thinking:O man this one is very cute.Just a little magic and she and Me are going to be in a big bed.The first thing you have to do is get close to her and start talking to her.After you start you will see a red bar.In the bar you will see your penis and her ass.You will have to aim into her ass with the mens best white friend.You will have to full the bar and if you do you will get her in your bed.After she is in the bed you will have to full the same bar again but you will have to change pose and will have to move the analog stick.At the end you will have to help her do a blowjob.Enjoy Sorry im still working on the other 27 levels of this game!
I love forumsssssss
Advertisement
That was the best gameplay idea I'v ever heard! This is going to make you stinkin' rich my friend!
Double post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement