• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

XXX 1-Lovers (PS2)

This topic is 3866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well this idea came to me 3 days ago but i think i can write the story.The title isnt very good but i couldnt think of anything else.So here: 1 level: You are going into a cafe and you see a beautiful lady sitting next to you.After you see her again you are thinking:O man this one is very cute.Just a little magic and she and Me are going to be in a big bed.The first thing you have to do is get close to her and start talking to her.After you start you will see a red bar.In the bar you will see your penis and her ass.You will have to aim into her ass with the mens best white friend.You will have to full the bar and if you do you will get her in your bed.After she is in the bed you will have to full the same bar again but you will have to change pose and will have to move the analog stick.At the end you will have to help her do a blowjob.Enjoy Sorry im still working on the other 27 levels of this game!

Advertisement
I think this has the potential to be a real winner! [lol]

Get working on those other 27 levels [lol]

This game has potential; do you have a newsletter to which I could subscribe?

These kind of games did exists on commodore64 and i played 2 of them LOL
funny times.Using the joystick for heh well "joy" "stick".The name stands for itself :)

Quote:
Original post by Oluseyi
Where's the "writing" in this?

GAME ABUT TEH ASS AND PENISS AND SECKSES N ALL U CAN THNK IS STORIEZ???!!!?!?!??

U R TEH GAYE!

[grin]

Quote:
Original post by Marsoto
You will have to aim into her ass with the mens best white friend.

Why is the player suddenly tag-teaming this poor woman, and what does his friend being white have to do with it? Or is there a back-story of racial adversity somewhere in here?

Quote:
Original post by Marsoto
At the end you will have to help her do a blowjob.Enjoy

Given the course of events that lead up to this point I'm a little confused as to why the character has suddenly discovered his bursting homosexuality. Perhaps the only one confused more than I would be his "best white friend" who is sure to be disappointed that that's the way this hot 3-some ended up... enjoy indeed.

Quote:
Original post by Marsoto
Sorry im still working on the other 27 levels of this game!

I only hope they will maintain the level of quality exhibited by this first level.

This topic is 3866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.