Is fiction dictating reality?

Started by
26 comments, last by trzy 16 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by Bossk
Quote:Original post by Raymondo
Bill Orielly says reality only exsists within the no-spin zone. This should clear things up.

Does anyone care what Bill O'Reilly actually says?

(rhetorical question)

What the hell is your problem? Orielly is right. People like you have an agenda, and it's to destroy the heart of america with your twisted pro-gay, anti-iraq religious extremist views.

Terry Schiavo is rolling in her grave.
Advertisement
Bill Orielly says reality only exsists within the no-spin zone. This should clear things up.

(rhetorical question)

What the hell is your problem? Orielly is right. People like you have an agenda, and it's to destroy the heart of america with your twisted pro-gay, anti-iraq religious extremist views.

Seeing as how O'Reilly supports deploying more troops to Iraq, indeed, sending more young Americans to DIE for a war that is both unnecessary and illegal, obviously that makes me the un-American one?

And as for Terry Shiavo, she is safely living out the rest of eternity in atheist heaven.

(rhetorical question)

Seeing as how O'Reilly supports deploying more troops to Iraq, indeed, sending more young Americans to DIE for a war that is both unnecessary and illegal, obviously that makes me the un-American one?

And as for Terry Shiavo, she is safely living out the rest of eternity in atheist heaven.

Typical leftist commentary, stuff we've all heard before.

Our pre-emtive strike on Iraq has put a dent in terrorism, we need to keep fighting the Iraq war, because Iraqis deserve their freedom.

(rhetorical question)

Our pre-emtive strike on Iraq has put a dent in terrorism, we need to keep fighting the Iraq war, because Iraqis deserve their freedom.

HOW CAN WE GIVE IRAQ FREEDOM WHEN OUR OWN PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN FREE? WHEN THE FBI AND THE CIA CAN SPY ON US IN OUR HOMES AND PLACES OF BUSINESS, CAN REMOVE OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND ASSEMBLY, AND STRIKE AT THE VERY HEART OF WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT?

YOU WANT TO MAKE IRAQ FREE, YOU COULD BEST DO THAT BY FREEING ALL OF US FIRST!

(rhetorical question)

HOW CAN WE GIVE IRAQ FREEDOM WHEN OUR OWN PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN FREE? WHEN THE FBI AND THE CIA CAN SPY ON US IN OUR HOMES AND PLACES OF BUSINESS, CAN REMOVE OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND ASSEMBLY, AND STRIKE AT THE VERY HEART OF WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT?

Freedom is in the eye of the beholder (slave owner).

(rhetorical question)

HUH? ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU OWN ME?

AS AN PERSON OF AFRICAN DESCENT I FIND THAT COMMENT RACIST AND OFFENSIVE. I HOPE YOU ARE BANNED.

(rhetorical question)

AS AN PERSON OF AFRICAN DESCENT I FIND THAT COMMENT RACIST AND OFFENSIVE. I HOPE YOU ARE BANNED.

Why are people so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man? Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

(rhetorical question)

Why are people so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man? Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

QUIT YOUR HUSTLING, BUSTLING, AND SO FORTH OR RISK BEING SHOT, RUFFIANS!
"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."

They didn't get the right to vote and couldn't go to good schools in a lot of states until 60s. It hasn't even been 50 years.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Is this thread a joke?
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement