• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Stencyl

Stencyl: The Brand New Powerful and Friendly Engine

This topic is 4013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

http://www.stencyl.com/about/ "Stencyl... makes game creation easy, simple and fun. First, point and click to build levels. Then, use Triggers to bring them to life. Finally, share your finished games with friends by uploading them to StencylSpot."

Advertisement
Do not spam the forums. It's a very unprofessional thing to do, and will probably result in your account being suspended and the corresponding threads deleted.

In a situation like this one, a single post in the Your Announcements forum is expected. And, if you have enough time to post so many threads, perhaps you should take the time to make your link clickable and improve the overall quality and content value of your post.

Quote:
Original post by Oluseyi
Moved to Your Announcements.

Doesn't need to be moved... needs to be deleted. "At the Recommendation of many users..." is a link to the same thing, and is already in Your Announcements.

My god. This guy doesn't quit, does he?

I'm contacted the GD.net staff yesterday, and this imposter is going to have his account removed. It really pains me to see somebody post in our/my name and elicit a bad response.

Sorry guys. This is NOT how I'd like my project advertised or spread around.

There are apparently several other threads that this spammer imposter posted. Please direct me to them, so I can have the GD.net staff remove them and ban the user.

Thanks,
Jon
Founder of Stencyl

Quote:
Original post by Jon914
My god. This guy doesn't quit, does he?

I'm contacted the GD.net staff yesterday, and this imposter is going to have his account removed. It really pains me to see somebody post in our/my name and elicit a bad response.

Sorry guys. This is NOT how I'd like my project advertised or spread around.

There are apparently several other threads that this spammer imposter posted. Please direct me to them, so I can have the GD.net staff remove them and ban the user.

Thanks,
Jon
Founder of Stencyl

Dude...that looks cool! Looking forward to trying it!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!