13 Hour Game

Started by
3 comments, last by Mr E 16 years, 10 months ago
Hi guys, I had a little spare time on the weekend and decided to try and create a game in under a day. The finished product ended up taking 13 hours. I used HGE for the graphics and input. Please play the game and let me know what you think. At the end of the game you can upload your score to the server and compare with everyone else who has played. Download Game1 Controls: wasd or arrow keys - movement LMB - fire RMB - shield All enemies are red. Reflected bullets become change to the reflectors team. The uploaded score simply uses your computer name. Note that zqsd will also work on AZERTY keyboards. Below is a set of screenshots of the progress over over the 13 hours: Doolwind [Edited by - Doolwind on June 22, 2007 7:31:04 PM]
Advertisement
Wow, that's SO MUCH FUN! No kidding, it's extremely addicting!!! Can you offer the source? And also, I don't know how to defeat the shield guys, very difficult.
I'll give you a hint....the bullets bounce of the walls, and the shield guys always look straight at you ;)
Nevermind, I figured it out! Nice work!
Nice little game. Well done. Keep up your good work !!!
So long,Mr.E

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement