• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Crypter

[web] Setting up Plesk

This topic is 4073 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone, How do you add a domain in Plesk 8.1.0? Im trying to create a domain to host my website. However, Plesk is giving me an error telling me my IP pool is empty--which is understandable (It is indeed empty) I have no way of adding IPs though, so am unable to do anything with it. I dont have much experience with Plesk, and searched google, but no luck. Its help system is no help either (pun intended) I hope someone here has experience with it. Thanks!

Advertisement
Plesk is normally placed on dedicated servers, at least from the experience I've had with it. With that in mind, is this a dedicated server or shared host? If it's shared host, you may have to work with your web host to configure it properly. If it's been provided by your host, contact them (which is what SWSoft tells you to do before contacting them).

Actually, a friend of mine has a server and is hosting it for me.

Im going to see if I can contact him, then.

Thanks alot for the input![smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!