The Ultimate MMORPG idea

Started by
20 comments, last by TheKrust 16 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! :D
- Edgar Verona"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by EdgarVerona
real-time, bullet-time, pizza-time and sleepy-time.
That's what made it worthwhile for me.

A good source to show you and others on what its like to create a MMO from outside the industry is this reality video blog of a guy determined to create a mmo called Kaos war

http://www.games.net/article/feature/112341/creating-kaos-a-groundbreaking-reality-series/

Theres about nine episodes in total.

This Just Isn't Sony
Quote:Original post by EdgarVerona
And Dazco, I'd be glad to collaborate with you! Shall we commence procrastination on your forum or mine? ;)

Oh, yours, definitely. We can start posting... tomorrow. I'd post today, but some of the people on the Sim Noob forums have been around so long that they are no longer noobs. It's going to take me most of the day to get around to deleting their accounts.
I guess we can do it on mine, but I haven't really *put up* the forum yet. I have to install something, I don't know what. I'll look into it next week sometime, or somewhere around there, and then I'll begin thinking about installing whatever it is I need for that.

Just slip the five in my pocket.*

* - Extremely obscure reference. My props to anyone who knows the reference. Think saturday morning cartoons in the late 80's/early 90's. =)
- Edgar Verona"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Some day a game studio running low on ideas will actually make a game similar to this :). Watch it happen.
Value of good ideas: 10 cents per dozen.Implementation of the good ideas: Priceless.Machines, Anarchy and Destruction - A 3D action sim with a hint of strategy
I hope so! Then I can sue for royalty payments... er... um...

(looks around)

(runs away)
This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Nice. Mmmm, pizza-time...
Nick's Code Collection -- my coding / game dev blog!
Bonus points for whining about how Microsoft refused to cut you a huge contract when you sent them an email about your amazing idea. Those idiots!
Aye, I think that would be the equivalent of a bonus round. You get 30 seconds to spam as many boards with Microsoft hate messages as possible.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement