• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
go30

Xlib function calls in a dll...

This topic is 4188 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I'm making a couple of X library function calls, in particular calls to XLoadFont and XLookUpColor. In a small test program the code runs as expected in that I get valid font id's from XLoadFont and valid pixel values from XLookUpColor. Now, if I take this sample code compile it into a shared library with a JNI interface I get incorrect font id's from XLoadFont and the pixel value 2554860976 for all calls to XLookUpColor regardless of color name. I know for sure it's not a JNI conversion problem as I am printing values directly in the C code. The only difference I can see is that I've compiled it into a shared library, does anyone know why this would make a difference? Thanks for any feedback. Brett

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!