• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
RooftopBen

All Things Music Licensing

This topic is 4039 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Everyone, I've gotten quite a bit of response to my last post like this, so I thought I would revisit this idea and see if anyone else had music licensing questions. I am a music composer with extensive experience in music licensing in projects ranging from indie films and video games to global advertising campaigns and major motion pictures. I am very familiar with the problems and complexities associated with licensing master and publishing rights, both in the US, and dealing with the various Rights Societies worldwide. If anyone has any music copyright or licensing questions, feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to answer them. You can reply to this post, PM me, or email me at ben@rooftopmusic.com (one note: I have had several occasions with PMs on this site not showing up until weeks after the sent date). And, as always, feel free to check out my composition site: Rooftop Music Thanks, Ben Cockerham Sr Composer Rooftop Music

Advertisement
Like Tom Buscaglia said in response to your similar post on IGDA, one really good way to be helpful to other folks is to respond to them here on these forums. Private responses help one person; public responses help many. I encourage seekers of info to ask their questions publicly rather than privately. That also helps responders stay honest.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!