SDL C++ Framework

Started by
2 comments, last by tom_franklin 16 years, 9 months ago
I've been a long time lurker but never needed to create an account before, a quick search of the site usually answered any question I had. Until now that is. Last week I picked up Ernest's great Focus On SDL book (focus on great by the way, I really enjoyed it). I got it on a great sale from Circuit City. When I get home, I realize the CD in the back is busted -- which I didn't think much of. Most computer books just duplicate material on the CD. For those of you that have this book, you know that isn't the same here. Reading through it from front to back, I could understand everything without the example programs. I can download SDL and who doesn't have WinZip already, right? Sadly the chapter I most looked forward too (the framework) had only the header files printed in the book, with the implementation only on the CD. Would it be possible for someone to send me that? Email perhaps? I could take a picture of my book and busted CD if anyone thinks I'm just trying to snag the source... I've PMed Ernest (aka TANSTAAFL) but I'm sure he is a very busy man. Anyway, anyone think they could help me out?
Advertisement
You've got a PM.

-----PARPG - open source isometric 2d old school RPG still looking for interested contributors
Your CD wasn't broken; it was just left as an excercise to the reader [grin]

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

Oh ravyne2001, if I could whip out that exercise I don't think I would be buying the book!

And mvBarracuda, you have a PM now as well :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement