Sign in to follow this  
xDan

People Shooter

Hi! This is my latest mini game, "People Shooter":
"People are committing suicide by throwing themselves from the castle walls! You must kill them before they hit the ground or the special kind of hell reserved for suicides will become full and EXPLODE!"
Download: http://games.xzist.org/files/ShooterSetup.exe Have fun :)

You are a sick, sick man...whose game I am about to enjoy.

EDIT: Just tried to play and saw no people :( Heard screams that sounded like a horse being abused, and a few seconds later a game over message :/

[Edited by - BigFreak on July 10, 2007 3:31:24 PM]

It reminds me of the video games in The Simpsons. Nice stab at political correctness! But if by shooting a suicider you save them, don't you have problems for committing murder? And they are still guilty of intended suicide so I'm not sure you're really absolving them... :)

That's great fun! I just wished that you had told us in the instructions that you can shoot ducks *twice*. Woulda helped me out. :D

People Shooter is now freeware! (previously it expired after 6 launches).

Quote:
But if by shooting a suicider you save them, don't you have problems for committing murder? And they are still guilty of intended suicide so I'm not sure you're really absolving them... :)

In that case, surely it's okay to kill Sinners?

Quote:
Original post by xDan
People Shooter is now freeware! (previously it expired after 6 launches).

Quote:
But if by shooting a suicider you save them, don't you have problems for committing murder? And they are still guilty of intended suicide so I'm not sure you're really absolving them... :)

In that case, surely it's okay to kill Sinners?

What do you mean like boondock saints, I'm pretty sure that that still isn't moral!

The game definitely challanges political correctness, especially with the name of the game.

Sign in to follow this