Sign in to follow this  
7rion

Music composer for you

7rion    122
Hello everybody! To put this short and simple; I'm a 19-year-old music composer/audio engineer/piano/guitar player who after a long time of solitude composing would like to put myself out there and work with people who are as dedicated in their arts (in your case, game creation) as I am in music creation. My repertoire consists of many genres, although I do mostly compose in a traditional RPG-style, involving character themes, moodsetting and such. I work with both MIDI and Mp3. I don't have many samples uploaded right now, but I will upload them whenever I have the time :P Here's a one at the very least; http://two.xthost.info/fanom11/Untitled!.mp3 The pricing of my service can be discussed later when I get to know you and your goals a little better! :) I'd like to work with a serious, ambitious project with people who are motivated and talanted. Good bye for now, have a nice day! [Edited by - 7rion on July 8, 2007 11:06:49 AM]

It might be worth investing a bit of time into uploading some more samples. It shouldn't really take that much out of your day.

Also, I tried to listen to your uploaded sample, but I kept getting directed back to the home page of the hosting site :(

7rion    122
Okay, try it again (I posted the wrong url :P)

The reason why I didn't upload the others now is because I'm not currently at home.

Sign in to follow this