Sign in to follow this  
madebynewt

The Ion Adventures

Noddy Ion, a 8 year old boy gets stranded in a distant world and must find his way home. Unfortunately things are not as simple as he thinks. An old school platformer with RPG elements! Level Up! Learn New Attacks! Become Stronger! Summon your friends to aid you in battle! Noddy Ion looks up in the sky Forest Fion - Into the Darkness Sea de Cristal - Jump In! Forest Fion Visit the website for more information! http://www.madebynewt.com/ion/main.html It's Made by Newt!

Interesting title. Graphics looks very good.

Reminds me on the old game called Heart of darkness.
I really loved this game.

Good luck with your game !!!

Can you tell about techniques/engines you used to develop it ?

Thank you Mr E. There is a demo for download at my homepage, although I'll be uploading an update to that demo in the next 24 hours. I used MMF2 and some C++ for engine/programming. Graphics were mostly done in Maya, Animated in 3D Studio Max. Textures and Image touch ups for in-game backgrounds done in Photoshop. Friend is composing the soundtrack so I am not sure what software he is using.

Regards,

Newton

Thanks for giving some infos, Newton. I will dl the demo in the next days
as soon as I have some more spare time.

Regards,
Mr E

I really enjoyed the game! The controls were not intuitive at first, it took me awhile to figure out that the shift key was to progress, but other than that, it was alot of fun!

I enjoy the cut-scenes and music, grade A!

Sign in to follow this