Sign in to follow this  
AlivestSoftware

Game development company services offered

Dear Sir or Madam, Let me introduce our game development company. Alivest Software LLC has been in a business of game development since 2002. We are U.S. registered company with the development offices in the Ukraine. We have staff of around 100 people and would like to offer our game programming skills and extensive experience, together with our excellent pricing policy to our potential clients. We have been working with customers from all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Russia and Ukraine. Some of the games developed by our company in the past include: Left Behind: Eternal Forces (www.eternalforces.com), Smootsy (www.smootsy.com), Two MMO Secretus Incognito and All Zzang games for the South Korean market and our own, proprietary developed online 3D engine called NGE. The engine is based on a server with cluster technology, DirectX 3D client, a set of 6 editors (world, characters, sounds, items, arms, effects, interfaces) and a universal data exporter via 3D Studio MAX plug-in. At the moment, we are finishing up a large MMO project for a German customer. You can find additional details from the following links: - www.alivest.com – our current site, a new version is under development: www.alivest.com/beta/ - http://195.137.203.162/demos/ - links to our work portfolio: screenshots, videos, documents, prices and so on. - www.alivest.com/design/ - our non-game design portfolio. Please, give us a call on your game project. Once an agreement is reached, we are ready to start working on it immediately. Thank you for reading and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Vladimir Alivest Software LLC www.alivest.com Email: vladimirt(AT)alivest.com (Please, replace (AT) with @)

I've spoken to Vladimir personally, and i can say that this is a completely legitimate business as far as i know. The work they have shown me from their portfolio is very good, and they are highly responsive and very good at communicating. I would suggest anyone who is thinking of outsourcing programming, with enough capital, to consider Alivest. Good luck pal.

Sign in to follow this