No one cares about E3 huh?

Started by
30 comments, last by Mathachew 16 years, 9 months ago
Personally, I don't think we gonna hear anything but wait 'til 2008! Super-duper graphics and blah, blah. Your thoughts?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement
I was so happy when they announced that E3 was going to be gone, however long ago that was (and so sad when it didn't happen). I guess this is supposed to be a more scaled down, exclusive E3 but whatever, I personally want to see the whole damn thing disappear. No good comes from crunching for E3 demos.
I hope not. The gaming media needs to go away and let us make our games in peace. We'll call 'em when we're done.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I was glad to hear that E3 was done away with, it was just a waste of time and money for everyone. E3 as we knew it before it dead, but don't worry there is a new one to fill its place.

The E for All expo will be around in October at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
I'm excited by the STALKER stuff they're going to announce at Min-E3.
I love E3, when IGN.com has 5000 new stories for me to read, instead of 1 to 3 as per usual. [lol]
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
I'm excited by the STALKER stuff they're going to announce at Min-E3.

STALKER stuff? I though the game was already out...
Since the E3 is gone, the GamesConvention here in Germany has grown... way too big. Last year, there were so many people there, you couldn't make a step witout hurting at least 3 feets. -.-
So: Hope, the E3 comes back one day....
greets, FFF_______________________________God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.
Unfortunatly if you cancel an event such as E3 all the media whores find another event to gatecrash and ruin such as GDC or Develop or ADC which are supposed to be for developers.
Quote:Original post by Moe
STALKER stuff? I though the game was already out...
They said they were going to announce new stuff in the STALKER universe. Personally, I'm hoping for more RPG-ish fare.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement