Sign in to follow this  

New guy!

This topic is 3809 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! My name is mike i am very interested in designing games. The most knowledge i have about game designing is from playing a 2d mmorpg called Graal.It is basically like making your own 2d game. But i want to go to something bigger. I know Visual Basics and that is my only prior knowledge programming wise. (Graal used TorqueScript.) And i was wondering where should i start. Does anyone have suggestions on what language i should learn or what?

Hey Mike,

Good to see you are interested in development. Here is a good link from GameDev that will answer some of the more frequent questions.

Start Here

Once you are done with that you will more than likely have more questions but a better idea of the direction you want to move in. Take a peek at the link and see where that leads you. Good luck.

This topic is 3809 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.