Sign in to follow this  
Goguis

Any experience on working with a publisher?

We are looking for publishers right now... but we are not shure in wich terms to trust our products to be sold in best way. Any experience on this issue?any publishers you know? I know just 2, but I decided to ask here first. The 2 are: -J2ME Polish -Kalador Entertainment Thanks

Are you looking for local or worldwide release of your game? Are you only looking for online distribution, or do you want your game to be available at mobile phone operators? Those decisions will impact which publisher you choose to go with because they might not offer a chance at distribution everywhere you want to go.

- J2ME Polish is not a publisher, they produce GUI and other J2ME tools that supposedly makes it easier to make games.
- I have never heard of, or worked with Kalador Entertainment so I can't speak of them.

Well, we would like to distribute our game localy and worldwide. Know any distributers? If they are interest in "installing our games" on some devices as "default", well, that may be a good option. We have been talking to LG, but the "chat" hasnt go further than 1 meeting. As i said, do you know any that may be interested?

J2ME polish are ofering marketing solutions for those who want to use free J2ME Polish software as a part of the agreement.

Cya

Yup, looks like the page suffered a spam attack. It will probably be back in a while.

Here are a couple of threads from there that I remember for now: (1), (2).

shmoove