Games In Forums

Started by
1 comment, last by Seraphim Pwns U 16 years, 9 months ago
I'm not sure if this is the correct threat to ask the following, I hope so. Do you guys know how to incorporate some games/arcade area into a forum site so my members can play if they don't want to chat or post? thanks in advance for any response.
Advertisement
You can always easily embed flash games and such into html code. The only trick is getting a hold of those games in the first place; you may have to buy them or perhaps there are places where you can just download the flash apps free or cheap.

-me
If you're running PHPbb, do a search on the net for "Activity Mod" or "Activity Mod Plus". The Activity Mod (and both Tetris and the Quiz) is something my husband and I had worked on for a while, and when we couldn't continue due to time constraints, I believe the person who took it over for us called it Activity Mod Plus. As I haven't kept up with it, I don't know how much has changed since then.

In any case, the original Activity Mod allows siteops to add flash and &#106avascript games to their forums; comes with a quiz, Tetris, and Bubble Bobble (possibly Mahjongg... I can't remember whether we added that as well); keeps record of high scores; allows trophies; and allows the use of tokens.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement