• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AvengerDr

[.net] Managed DirectX User Control Library

This topic is 4140 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there, I'm developing a User Control Library that can be used with any MDX projects. There are several controls already implemented and ready to be used (labels, buttons, panels, radiobuttons, checkboxes, trackbar, etc.). Here is what it looks like: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us but since controls are created on the fly they can be customized as you like. You can find more infos and samples at my website, where of course you can also download the library and source code. If you like it and have some feedback please post here or in my forums. I need your help to improve it and develop new controls :) Right now I'm working on a RichTextArea-like control that displays bbcode-like formatted input that automatically creates a new label for each differently formatted word. Here is what it looks like: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us for the string: [s]RichTextArea Demonstration[/]\n\nThe above text was shadowed[/]. And this [i,color=\"Orange\"]should[/] demonstrate that the word wrapping algorithm is working [b,color=\"FF00FF00\"]fine![/]

Advertisement
I uploaded a new version of the library that includes some fixes and the RichTextArea control shown above. Refer to this page for more info on how to use it.

Any feedback?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!