• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Creating a simple project template for SDL projects for Visual Studio .NET 2003?

This topic is 3937 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I just set up SDL and it's kind of annoying how every time I create a new Win32 project I have to go into the project settings and change the Runtime Library to Multi-threaded DLL and the Linker Input Additional Dependencies to SDL.lib SDLmain.lib. So I was wondering how to make a new project template called SDL Project or something that I could use instead of Win32 Project to do those two things for me whenever I want to make a new SDL program. I'm coding in C++ btw, in case that matters. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Advertisement
Is Code::Blocks a significantly better IDE than Visual Studio? Enough so that it would be worth making the switch, if only for the purpose of making project templates more easily?

Does anyone have any opinion on the matter? I'd like to know whether it would be a smart idea to switch IDEs before I start working on my projects.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement