Angelscript for a green world

Started by
12 comments, last by choffstein 16 years, 9 months ago
Hi Andreas, If your not afraid to listen to french language, please follow this link to see angelscript in action in Paris ... Local TV 20 minutes report Go directly to 6:10 if you want to see the kiosk's angelscript driven. Have a nice day, AbrKen.
Advertisement
Very cool!

I visited Paris in April this year on my way back from Sweden. I only stayed for a few days but I got a chance to appreciate the very nice and beautiful city. The Louvre, Notre Dame, and Tour Eiffel are very impressive indeed (just to name a few of the attractions). I plan on going back there sometime in the future because there is so much more that I'd like to see and do. Maybe then I can try out this kiosk on my own. :D

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Il n'y a rien à 6:10. C'est seulement la dame de nouvelles qui parle...
Quote:Original post by _Sigma

Elargi la fenêtre et clique sur Dimanche 15 !

L'inauguration a eu lieu le Dimanche mais, Lundi ils en parlaient encore :)

AbrKen.
Quote:Original post by abrken

Elargi la fenêtre et clique sur Dimanche 15 !

L'inauguration a eu lieu le Dimanche mais, Lundi ils en parlaient encore :)

AbrKen.

Ah, merci. J'ai complètement manqué cela!

J'aime l'idée des bicyclettes pour le loyer. C'est certainement la premier étape pour limiteé les émissions des gaz vertes (excuse la traduction, français n'est pas ma langue premier! Je veux dire "Green house gases") et d'une monde avec moins d'autos.

La project a reçu une réaction positif?

[Edited by - _Sigma on July 17, 2007 10:19:24 AM]
Uh, excuse me, this is America. We speak American here.

Actually, I am feeling a bit left out. Went to watch the video and couldn't understand a word. Would someone mind translating the relevant bits?
Thanks!
Quote:Uh, excuse me, this is America. We speak American here

I truly hope you are kidding...

Pretty much, and correct me if I'm wrong abrken, as I watched that clip too early this morning, there is a new system in Paris, France where you can rent a bike for a few euros, bike to where ever you are going, and drop off the bike at another rental station. The beauty is that there are hundreds of these rental/drop off points, so you don't have to worry about getting your bike back to where you rented it. It's all automated, and you just pay with a bank card. The automated kiosk (to rent the bikes) is driven by AS.
Quote:Original post by visage
Uh, excuse me, this is America. We speak American here.

GDNet may be american, but obviously the forum is not exclusively for americans. There are quite likely just as many non-americans as there are americans here. But Visage has a point, let's try to keep the conversations in english. The common language used in this forum is english after all.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sorry! My first language is English, but I took French immersion throughout elementary and high schools. I've lost *a lot* of it (French), so I try to use it whenever possible.
Quote:Uh, excuse me, this is America. We speak American here

I truly hope you are kidding...

Yea, he was kidding. Sometimes we Americans like to say that phrase ("we speak American") tongue-in-cheek because not only is "American" not a language, but it pokes fun at those from America who would say such a thing.

unless visage is one of those...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement