• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NorskeAshura

Hi all, I'm the new one

This topic is 4171 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, I lurked this forum for a while and now I decided to write a few post, so I registered. I feel sorry for my bad english, but I'm italian xD so please try to bear with it. Ps. Maybe I will post in the first hour after registering but I've read all the rules, is that ok? x)

Advertisement
Welcome!

Yes, reading each individual forum FAQ before posting in a particular forum, as well as reading any stickied threads that say to read before posting is a good idea.

That, and if you want to remain at least a little bit productive, stay away from the Lounge and the Active Topics. I know I have spent waaaaayy too much time in both.

Quote:
Original post by Moe
That, and if you want to remain at least a little bit productive, stay away from the Lounge and the Active Topics. I know I have spent waaaaayy too much time in both.

Yeah, I'll second that. I tend to read one topic, write one line of code, then read some other topic before I code the next line.

Quote:
Original post by NorskeAshura
Hi guys,
I lurked this forum for a while and now I decided to write a few post, so I registered. I feel sorry for my bad english, but I'm italian xD so please try to bear with it.

Ps. Maybe I will post in the first hour after registering but I've read all the rules, is that ok? x)

So far so good! But will u be one hell of a spammer later ? :O

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!