Called function from AS crashes

Started by
11 comments, last by _Sigma 16 years, 9 months ago
If I did charge for tech support nobody would use AngelScript. ;)

I'm glad it worked out. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with AS.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Quote:Original post by _Sigma
I had added that & as per here.

Everything works now!

So, you don't charge for tech support eh Andreas? ;) I think I'd owe you a fortune now! Thanks a *ton* for all the help!

To defend myself:
* I was wrong when I told you to use &m_input -- I was thinking about my code where I had the value itself, and not a pointer.

* Later on in that thread, I used "&Get()" to register - this is because Get returned a reference and not a pointer.
Quote:Original post by midnite
Quote:Original post by _Sigma
I had added that & as per here.

Everything works now!

So, you don't charge for tech support eh Andreas? ;) I think I'd owe you a fortune now! Thanks a *ton* for all the help!

To defend myself:
* I was wrong when I told you to use &m_input -- I was thinking about my code where I had the value itself, and not a pointer.

* Later on in that thread, I used "&Get()" to register - this is because Get returned a reference and not a pointer.

Hey no worries man! I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have, and I should have seen that since I was using a ptr, that this wasn't the right way! Ah well, c'est la vie!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement