World Map

Started by
5 comments, last by avatar_alex 16 years, 9 months ago
I made a world map and it doesn't look like a RPG game map . I was wondering if theres any FREE software that I could use to create a game map. That looks like a Regular map?
Advertisement
Yeah, there are a few.
how nice of you to giv ehim that insight.. :|. Anyhow, is it a 2d game or a 3d game? if it is 3d and all you need is a 3d modeling program then go with blender IT ROCKS!. Else, I can't help you :P
Thank you for replying...well its 2d based heres the world map I have now it sucks don't flame on it lol...
KillaKo Resurrections

I created it with Paint.NET...so IDK if there software out there that would be great

and I would like it look look something like

Can't say if there are any game specific tools for rendering stylized 2D maps of your game world, but what you could do is scale down your world data and then use the gimp to make it pretty.
We''re sorry, but you don''t have the clearance to read this post. Please exit your browser at this time. (Code 23)
Quote:Original post by erissian
Can't say if there are any game specific tools for rendering stylized 2D maps of your game world, but what you could do is scale down your world data and then use the gimp to make it pretty.

I have the gimp personally...but thanks lol:)...im going to look for some softwares
I attempted it how does it look...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement