• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JeffWard

Open Source Single Player Games?

This topic is 4109 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Everyone! My name is Jeff Ward, and I'm a programmer at game metrics middleware company Orbus Gameworks (http://www.orbusgameworks.com). At the moment, we're looking to demo our software for use in games. Already, we have some great demos showing off metrics taken in Quake 3 and Allegiance, but we're hoping to also demo metrics taken for single player games. Does anyone know of any (or working on any) open source single player games that we would be able to metric? If not, would anyone working on a closed source single player game that might want to partner with us? We will integrate our metrics system into your game as well as possibly into your tools, and you can get a better understanding of just how your game design works. Anyone interested in partnership can contact me off forum, and we'll talk about the possibilities. Thanks guys!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!