• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
FlamingBow

C++ is the easiest programming language to learn ever! Even easie than BASIC!

This topic is 4164 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I never knew C++ is so easy. I've had 1 week of experience from it since februrary 2006 (skipped the rest of the time programming so I could play games). And now almost 2 years passed, and I am still an expert at it! And do people take 10 years to learn c++, they must be slow learners, or real slow learners. Or they are probably just poorly suited for programming, unlike me, which is an expert. I mean, how hard is it to create such an advanced program like this?
#include <iostream> 
using namespace std; 

typedef struct person { int x; }; 

int main()
{
    int age; 
    cout<<"Give me ya age bubba: "; 
    cin >> age; 
    if(age=5)
    cout<<"too small!";
    if(age=6)
    cout<<"still to small!"; 
    if(age=7)
    cout<<"stop trying already!"; 
    return 0xFF;  
}

So, I mean, what is wrong with you people? Why you take so long to learn c++, as it is just so simple? And why can't you create a program more advanced than mine! regadrs, -FlamingBow

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by ROBERTREAD1
if(age=6)

should be
age==6

Should it not?

Yes and his main returns the wrong value and his struct doens't do anything, how "advanced".

Can we get rid of FlamingBow? This is his second C++ zealot thread, and since he sounds like he's six years old, it won't be the last.

Quote:
Original post by Scet
Quote:
Original post by ROBERTREAD1
if(age=6)

should be
age==6

Should it not?

Yes and his main returns the wrong value and his struct doens't do anything, how "advanced".

Can we get rid of FlamingBow? This is his second C++ zealot thread, and since he sounds like he's six years old, it won't be the last.

Well, this seems like a joke.

This topic is 4164 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.