• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cobra1987

PS3 GAME RIPPING

This topic is 4079 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I am wondering how you would rip ps3 game music. I would like to do this as the original sound track does not exist for one of my games. I love the music and want to rip the music. I am going to install Linux the ubuntu gaming edition to do that as I think you can most likely do that in Linux. I need help with format type I think its in .wad or .adx but not sure can some one please help me?

Advertisement
a) That would be illegal, and
b) this is a game development forum, this isn't really the type of problem we usually help out with.

Sorry, it sounds like you're not actually trying to do anything particularly wrong in this case, but this isn't the place to get help with it.

This topic is 4079 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.