• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Goguis

Troubles with RGB colors and images. J2ME

This topic is 4055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I sent so much time working on a midlet that could write on a buffered image several rgb arrays. This buffer should save the static status of a board game and then i should just call that image and not draw all the pieces by them self. But the thing is when i try the game on a cellphone, i got a diferent result from the emulator. Now the colores got liked or so. Mmmmh. don't know... Anyone knows something about this subject?

Advertisement
Well

What kind of emulator and what kind of phone?

When I run my j2me game on my default emulator the gif's get really messed up as if there wasnt enough colours on the screen.
It works fine on my nokia 6230i emulator and phone.

Im guessing that you simply have different screen properties between emulator and phone (number of colours in this case)

Yours Truly
K

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!