• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
blakedev

'Your Recent Posts'

This topic is 4339 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The recent member posts in the profile is a handy way to see the latest activity of a member, but I find it is also useful to remember what threads I was active in, especially if I'm was out of town or in the forum at a very delirious hour in the morning. From my point of view, I would get here by Members->Control Panel->View Profile, then scrolling to the bottom to see what the hell I was talking about earlier. Yes yes he's hyped up on caffeine and rambling, but... What would be the feasibility of mimicking that on the home page, say, right under Recent Threads? Of course this would push the advertisement down a bit, and also the IotD, but it doesn't have to be too big, just enough for maybe three to five posts. Opinions?

Advertisement
I second. I mentioned this before (here), but got shoved off as a "you should just bookmark that page".
I still think it would be nice to see as a list somewhere more prominate to the normal places to forum browse.

Thirded. (But then again, you could just add a bookmark in your browser to the 'recent posts' page - though I move around a lot of computers, and can't bookmark on all)

Yes, would be great to have such a feature. I guess the workload is just too high, that's the only reason i can think of why it is disabled. ;/

Donation for more cpu power needed? =)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!