Sign in to follow this  

Blender question.

This topic is 3784 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i have blender 3D not alot of time and i dont understand what this program made for ? 1 3d desing ( modeling ) 2 3d animator ? 3 game engine ??? 4 ALL THE 3 OPTIONS ( witn a special place to wrote there CODES for game progarming !? ) i really dont understnad.

You can model, animate and render. There's a mode entitled "game engine" but I've no idea what that's actually for (it uses Python I think), but needless to say it's not for making whole games. You'd make the game with a language like C++; Blender is there to create 3d models or pre-rendered scenery (and it's pretty damn good at it too ;) ). It's basically an open-source competitor for Maya and 3d Max.

You are quite wrong...blender includes a complete game engine (graphics + physics + audio) wich is scriptable with for making complex games or you can use it without writing a line of code (for simple things..).
I tried it and i found it quite powerful! You can have a look in this forum:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

This topic is 3784 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.