how to get Sniper Scope Transparency

Started by
1 comment, last by ItsDan 16 years, 8 months ago
hi all, i am using D3DXSprite for İnterface of Engine..i want to draw SniperScope to the screen ,i can set the Alpha channels of *.png in Photoshop...but i get ALL texture transparenced,i cant get non-transparent near of Sniper Scope's Circle..how can i solve this?
Advertisement
i solved the problem,
you need to set true alpha channels ,i did in photoshop with one way, first i got a rgb channel black screen ,and i created new layer for Sniper's Scope,then i convert baselayer untransparent surface with "flatten layers" it also ask you merge layers ,choose yes and then set Rgb surface and Clear inside of Sniper Circle with magic clean tools ..with this way you can get Circle transparency and borders not transparent ...
cheers !
Better way would probably have been to enter the channels section and add a true alpha channel.
-----------------------------------------------“The best, most affordable way to save the most lives and improve overall health is to increase the number of trained local, primary healthcare workers.”Learn how you can help at www.ghets.org

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement