Sign in to follow this  

[direct 9.0c & c++]direct3D

This topic is 3791 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, (I remove error controls like (if FAILED(hr)) for a light message) //------------------------------------------------------ IGraphBuilder *m_g_pGraph ; IBaseFilter *m_pVmr ; CoCreateInstance (CLSID_FilterGraph, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IGraphBuilder, (void **) &m_g_pGraph); CoCreateInstance(CLSID_VideoMixingRenderer, 0, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IBaseFilter, (void**)&m_pVmr); m_g_pGraph->AddFilter(m_pVmr, L"Video Mixing Renderer 7"); IVMRFilterConfig* m_pConfigg; m_pVmr->QueryInterface(IID_IVMRFilterConfig, (void**)&m_pConfigg); m_pConfigg->SetRenderingMode(VMRMode_Windowless); m_pConfigg->SetNumberOfStreams(1); m_pConfigg->Release(); //------------------------------------------------------ --Why "m_pConfigg->SetNumberOfStreams(1)" fails if i disable Direct3D (for example with the dxdiag tool, Display tab then click disable Direct3D) ? Directdraw alone should be enough. The goal is to load the mixer component: "Even though the VMR-7 has a single input pin by default, this method must be called in order to force it to load its mixer component" (-> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms783364.aspx ) --Is there other way to load this component ? (with direct3D disabled I mean) (the target computer for my application has a graphic card that does not support direct3D but support wonderfully directdraw) Thx a lot. Cap

This topic is 3791 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.