Sign in to follow this  
javasirc99

3D graphics for my tiny game?

I have been working on a small arena game, which will consist of a small arena, some npcs, and shops. I want it to be 3D. I got a lot of the game's interface done but i want to learn and start some graphics 3D. I do not know how to load 3d people or 3d shops after i make them (but i didnt make them yet). I do not know how to display them on the screen and stuff. I program with C# and i use XNA does anyone know a tutorial or something that will help me? or a book that works?

I don't know how C# interfaces with OpenGL so I can't suggest the graphics API I use, however, you need to look up one and read the tutorials floating around the net. Also, browse these forums, they're jam packed with information about graphics API's and their implementation.

Also, what system are you on, and how much do you know about 3D? There's a lot to learn (I'm still in the learning process), and it takes a little bit before you can do all the fun stuff. A google search for "3d programming C#" might also provide you with a few helpful guides.