Sign in to follow this  
eniCma

Creating Games in C++ : CD-ROM D/L

eniCma    122
Anybody please advise, where I can download CD-ROM of book "Creating Games in C++: A Step-by-Step Guide" by David Conger, Ron Little ? I got the E-BOOK but doesn't have "LlamaWorks2D game engine"

jpetrie    13101
It appears the book has been recalled by the publisher, although some vendors are still selling the electronic version. You might try contacting the publisher or the authors directly, although given the state of the book I doubt you'll have much luck. This is also, of course, supposing that the electronic version of the book granted you a license to the CD, otherwise I'm afraid what you're asking for is quite illegal.

It doesn't look like it's a very good book anyway. If you're trying to learn C++ I'd recommend "Thinking in C++" or "C++: A Dialog." They're both pretty good, and available for free online (use Google).

eniCma    122
Hi jpetrie, thank you for your answer and advised. I will try to another C++ tutorial "Thinking in C++" or "C++: A Dialog" as you recommended.

eniCma    122
Quote:
Original post by jpetrie
It appears the book has been recalled by the publisher, although some vendors are still selling the electronic version. You might try contacting the publisher or the authors directly, although given the state of the book I doubt you'll have much luck. This is also, of course, supposing that the electronic version of the book granted you a license to the CD, otherwise I'm afraid what you're asking for is quite illegal.

It doesn't look like it's a very good book anyway. If you're trying to learn C++ I'd recommend "Thinking in C++" or "C++: A Dialog." They're both pretty good, and available for free online (use Google).

One question I doubt, why it doesn't good book and why it recalled by the publisher??