my mmorpg-fantasy wars

Started by
1 comment, last by Promit 16 years, 8 months ago
hey everybody, i have made this thread to tell you about the mmorpg that i am making called fantasy wars. its takes place in a world known as verania. in this world two countrys are at war, but while there kings are blind with rage a greater power is rising from deep beyond the wall that seperates dark lands from francia(one of the countrys that is at war). fantasy wars will be out in about 2-3 years. the website will be up in about 1-1 1/2 months. if you want to help please email me at: tristan.miller@hotmail.com we are really looking for skilled 3d modelers. please remember that if you help us do not expect any form of payment. our game is going to be free to play and the only source of money is donations. if we do make enough money from donations to pay you we will...but dont expect any form of payment. if you have any 3d models you want to let us use please pm or email me at: tristan.miller@hotmail.com or post a link to the file in this thread. thanks for reading!!
Advertisement
The Your Announcements forum is intended for finding users, not collaborators. If you need help with a project, you should post in the Help Wanted forum instead. Make sure to read the forum FAQ first, and use the post template provided there.
Closing this, since you made a Help Wanted post anyway. Usually people announce projects they've finished or at least that exist, not projects they hope to some day make.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement