Sign in to follow this  
ninjainvisible

[web] Web 2.0 War Game: seeking criticism

I just wanted to bring up a game I've been working on with a friend to spark some criticisms/helpful advice. The game is about a month old (it's built on an earlier game we developed). The name of the game is Reign. It's basically a RISK/RTS game without the map. You choose a nation, develop your nation, and go to war with other players. It's great! If you guys can help us with pointers it'd be helpful (but we have a lot of great ideas ourselves). We appreciate the support in our growth time, thanks. Check out the game: http://reigngame.com [Edited by - ninjainvisible on August 9, 2007 2:14:20 AM]

Nothing you've worked on for a month can be considered 'great'. You'd get better feedback by requesting beta run assistance in the 'help wanted' forum.

Quote:
Original post by Cygnus_X
Nothing you've worked on for a month can be considered 'great'. You'd get better feedback by requesting beta run assistance in the 'help wanted' forum.

Well, it began as Reign 1... Now it is reign 2 (thus it has only been out for a month). I suggest you check it out before you claim it can't be great :).

[Edited by - ninjainvisible on August 9, 2007 2:28:38 AM]

Good concept. I've been looking for a game like this for a while now, so I'm definately going to give this one a test-drive.