Sign in to follow this  
AJirenius

Cryptex of Time - prerelease

_Sigma    792
Alright, I'll bite :)

It looks pretty damn cool! I've never seen a puzzle game seem so inviting! will be interested in trying it out when you release.

cobru    193
graphics look very polished.. and I like the animations (menu, before actual game etc.) You did all the graphics AND the coding yourself ?

Omid Ghavami    1007
Looks like interesting gameplay, has excellent graphics and seems extremely polished. Well done! I hope your economical success will be as great as your developmental.

ahayweh    164
Awesome update as usual. Truly polished and professional. What was the dev time up to this point? I remember the Archon (sp?) you did had a pretty fast turn around from ground-zero to beta.

AJirenius    319
Well, all design, 3D-art, code, textures, leveldesign etc has solely been created by me.
Some of the music and sfx has been bought by different artists to reduce dev-time now close to finish (unfortunately you cannot hear them). Also a few of the 2d-art is not created by me.

The game has been developed in 7 months now but as I'm working fulltime with another job, has family life (including 1 Asbergers kid), and has had a great vacation now with moving to a new house I think it's pretty fast as this is only a nighttime development.

Hopefully if this game sells anything at all I might be able to try the indielife and go down a few percentages at my "IRL-job".

thanks for the kind words though!

Sign in to follow this