[web] IE 7 Not Loading Script

Started by
1 comment, last by Colin Jeanne 16 years, 8 months ago
I am developing a project tracking tool and one page requires several scripts. The first script, newproject.js defines the framework for adding sections to the page and there is a script for each section to make use of that framework (newgeneral.js, newprint.js, and newweb.js). On the HTML page newproject.js is included first. There is also a generic set of helper function, jsutil.js which is included before newproject.js In Firefox this works fine. Internet Explorer, however, does not load newproject.js and so the subsequent scripts are reported as having errors. IE loads everything but newproject.js without problems. IE can access the file if I type in the address into the address bar. If I prevent newgeneral.js, newprint.js, and newweb.js from being included so that only jsutil.js and newproject.js are included, IE still refuses to include newproject.js. The page in question is here. Do you see anything wrong with how I am including newproject.js? What can I do to fix this issue?
Advertisement
In newproject.js on line 176: remove the ',' and it should work. At least that file.

- Benny
-Benny-
Thank you. I had forgotten that IE was more strict about that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement