SHEED ENGINE 0.1

Started by
7 comments, last by CrazyCdn 16 years, 8 months ago
hi here is a engine based on nehe.gamedev.net it have this ability : 1-loading txt & ms3d file format 2-multi skeletion animation frame to frame by ms3d file format 3-rendering stencil shadow with txt file format now help to complete it , now we want do this : 1-render stencil shadow for ms3d here is download link , delete texture for few size : http://rapidshare.com/files/48277718/SHEED_ENGINE_0.zip.html help to do it better & upload it for other, so i want making a site for it. thank u
Advertisement
if u start working on it please write your name and family and field you work .
There is a help section so you need to post it there.
Sig: http://glhlib.sourceforge.net
an open source GLU replacement library. Much more modern than GLU.
float matrix[16], inverse_matrix[16];
glhLoadIdentityf2(matrix);
glhTranslatef2(matrix, 0.0, 0.0, 5.0);
glhRotateAboutXf2(matrix, angleInRadians);
glhScalef2(matrix, 1.0, 1.0, -1.0);
glhQuickInvertMatrixf2(matrix, inverse_matrix);
glUniformMatrix4fv(uniformLocation1, 1, FALSE, matrix);
glUniformMatrix4fv(uniformLocation2, 1, FALSE, inverse_matrix);
i need help for sending pointer of a ms3d in the cast shadow function , and complete this project for rendering ms3d file format stencil shadow.

please download & see this program .

[Edited by - prince_of_persia on August 12, 2007 5:18:27 AM]
no body cannot help us ?
why no body dont help me ?
Because you've essentially said, "here the start of my program, now I want you to finish it for me." Very few people are inclined to do that -- it's a lot of work.

Futhermore, nobody has been able to provide you suggestions on how you might solve the problem yourself because you haven't shown any indicatition that you know what the problem you're having is.... you haven't shown any indication you've researched it, or tried to isolate the functionality that doesn't work.

If you asked more specific questions and posted the relevant portions of the code (only the relevant portions, not the entire source dump in a zip file), you might get better responses.
it would be better if u would set-up some web page and cvs or svn or whatever and give acces for users that are interested in helping develop this =)
You also started off on a bit of a bad note (with me atleast) with mentioning NeHe being used as a reference of some type. NeHe's code is OLD and highly outdated and very C, even the C++ version needs serious work. It also uses very fixed pipeline methods which is ok but far from modern, so this will send others off too. And like others said, you sound like you're not doing much, but expect others to do the work for you.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement