Free Music Loops and Sound Effects for Your Games

Started by
0 comments, last by eedok 16 years, 8 months ago
I built a new page here on partnersinrhyme.com that has free royalty free music loops and free royalty free sound effects to use in your commercial projects and games, for free! No submitting cue sheets, no paying royalties afterwards. Just download them and use them. The music loops are in WAV format so that they loop seamlessly (converting MP3 always destroys loop points by adding blank audio to the head and tail). We will also send you a free $50 sound effects library just for mentioning us in your blog or posting a link to us on your website. Details are on the same page. Also, if you need midi music loops we have 20 or so on our Midi Background Music page. Same deal with these, use them royalty free in your commercial projects. (only limits: do not resell this audio by itself or post on a website for download as we are doing on the pages above) Enjoy! [Edited by - sfxguru on August 12, 2007 12:20:39 PM]
Advertisement
I bought the Quirky loops soundtrack like a year ago and I keep getting freebies from partners in rhyme through e-mail, it's quite wicked.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement