Curves

Started by
1 comment, last by Geometrian 16 years, 8 months ago
Hi, I'm trying to make a program where there are quads mapped to a bump of varying shape. Basically, though, all that should be needed to answer this question is the following: Problem Thanks in advance for all comments, Geometrian

[size="1"]And a Unix user said rm -rf *.* and all was null and void...|There's no place like 127.0.0.1|The Application "Programmer" has unexpectedly quit. An error of type A.M. has occurred.
[size="2"]

Advertisement
I would look at splines. NeHe has an excellent OpenGL tutorial on bezier patches. B-Splines, specifically, may be what you're looking for.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
I've looked into that, but it's not exactly what I had in mind... It seemed like what I want, but then I found some interactive ones and they weren't quite right. Besides, I don't program C++ very well (I predominately use Python) so I can't make out how it was done in that tutorial.

[size="1"]And a Unix user said rm -rf *.* and all was null and void...|There's no place like 127.0.0.1|The Application "Programmer" has unexpectedly quit. An error of type A.M. has occurred.
[size="2"]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement