2D top down shooter

Started by
7 comments, last by Chad Smith 16 years, 8 months ago
This is a futuristic 2D top down shooter I've been working on. Pics: Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire It'd be great if some people could give it a try and give me some feedback on it such as if it's too hard or the dialogues too cheesy. Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2xdlddm0lge To control the character you use the arrow keys. Holding shift while moving will cause him to strafe without changing direction. The spacebar fires and the 'r' key reloads (your ammo is at the bottom left). Also the alt key is used to activate things like computers. Theres only a small level made so far, it'l say when it's finnished. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Do you have to restart the game after you die?
Yeah sorry i forgot to say. If your dead you have to start again.
Pressing escape at any time will quit the game
Wow the screenshots look fantastic! I can't wait to go home and give it a shot!
Mine crashes as soon as I open it.
what's the resolution set on? It runs...but I can only read part of the text. It runs as if it is in 16 bit mode. Most of the text is rendered off my monitor...so I can only read part of the text...

Chad

It's set on 320x240, and it should be running in 32 bit mode. Maybe the resolution is too low for some monitors, I've tried it on a few computers though and it worked fine.
Looks cool, I'll be sure to give it a shot later. :)
yea...that resolution seems to low for my monitor. Epically because I am running my monitor at such a high resolution.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement