Sign in to follow this  

Esenthel - 1st Anniversary - 1st GameDemo

This topic is 3776 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, today we celebrate Esenthel's first anniversary, the game has been started about a year ago. From this occasion we've created first game-demo, in which you can play through one level of the dungeons. Check here for more www.esenthel.com [Edited by - _drean_ on August 15, 2007 10:06:41 AM]

Custom installer needing DX and requesting a way through the firewall... it's annoying and sorry, I don't trust you that much. Drop that installer and just put up an archive somewhere.

lol, the dx requirement is for the graphics, and the internet connection to download the game data (installer has 2megs, the game data to download has 30 :P ), and it updates the game automatically when there's a new release, for the sake of convenience and simplicity :P
if you dont want to check it out then dont :P

I didn't, and I told you why I didn't. It was a way to let you know how to improve the accessibility of your game, but if you prefer to ignore it, it's your problem.

Sign in to follow this