ActiveX Control and C++

Started by
-1 comments, last by tonymontana 16 years, 8 months ago
Hi Everybody; I want to make a web interface to my smart card system.In my system,i will give my clients a smart card reader but i do not want to give them a application (which will contact with my server using sockets).Instead i want my clients to go to my website and make their transactions using thier smart cards... Steps are... 1-) type internet adress www. whatever .com 2-) Page will say insert your card .And they will insert their card to the smart card reader i gave to them.(My problem starts here).Then i will take the i information from their card (which will be done locally in their computer and the information will be submitted to me by (maybe) ASP.NET).My problem is smart card reading functions use a dll so i do not know how can i embedd it to a webpage and how can i embed the information i get from Smart card to web page request(which will be sent to asp.net server) I thought i can make such a system with ActiveXControls.ActiveX Control will be used for card operations and then somehow i will embedd this information to asp.net page and submit to server? Am I right? Is this possible? If so can you suggest me some books/tutorials about developing ActiveX Controls with C/C++ ( C# and java are ok also..) if this is not possible how can i run a code within a webpage which is a little complex:) to be a script (api calls etc ,code is in a dll...)
Essegin Ziki:) bunu bu sitede imza hesabına yazsam kimse anlamaz!!!:)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement