Hijack #3 - MY FULL CONFESSION!

Started by
23 comments, last by Sneftel 16 years, 8 months ago
I'm posting this at great peril for my own personal wellbeing. Under great duress and the threat of imminent and brutal reprisal, I feel that a greater task takes precedent. A greater force commands my time and safety and I urge you all to take the following words very seriously.
Quote:Please post your thoughts of this on this blog, and run_the_shadows, DONT EDIT THIS!!!
[Edited by - Run_The_Shadows on August 20, 2007 6:57:28 PM]
Advertisement
lol, internet
"Being sorry" for the sake of sneaking into heaven does not seem like it would satisfy the condition of actually being sorry.

Whoops! What I meant to say was:

Ok
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Were you planning to actually contribute to this site, or should I just go ahead and ban you now?
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Quote:Original post by arcanwarrior
I've been thinking over the years... amazing isn't it!?
Indeed, that does amaze me. Reading this post, that's the last thing I expected.
lol, internet

Oh, and why don't you read the bible for yourself and see what it says. Your misunderstanding is obvious.
In an attempt to turn this thread into something meaningful, here is a lolcat [wink]

Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Quote:Original post by ViLiO
In an attempt to turn this thread into something meaningful, here is a lolcat [wink]

And another:

So... you worship Satan?
There is no guilt. As long as you feel guilty you're not believing J.C. defeated the devil and destroyed death, that way you're yourself making your life a hell and driving yourself mad.

I really don't understand how almost every person since jesus christ missed the point after he resurrected.

*sigh*
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement