which language should i learn?

Started by
115 comments, last by Woron kar DeDulle 16 years, 7 months ago
ive spent years with gml and im looking 4 a language thats: 1. easy to learn 2. doesnt take up to much memory. 3. has the ability to make 3d games (this is for later) i started a project and its in gml and i want to do the game without using game maker
Advertisement
C#
C#
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
C#
This space for rent.
C# would be a good choice, you could check out the C# Workshop currently being run here at GDNet.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth
C# would be a good choice, you could check out the C# Workshop currently being run here at GDNet.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

German ... wait, what are we talking about again?
c++;
<braces self for impact>
hehehe
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
blitz3d is probably easier to learn then C#, the compiler costs $100 (i got mine for free :D) but you can do whatever you want to with what you create, there is a big community and alot of tutorials, also the development time is very fast. I suggest you check it out......www.blitzbasic.com
-------------------------------------------------Death:MsgBox "Never Ends"Goto Death
Since you can get a commercial quality C# ide and compiler for free, why pay $100 for something?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement