Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seting mousecursor possition

This topic is 6082 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi quick question, how do I set the mousecursor possition when coding in C++ Borland builder 4.0 didnt see anything about this in the help.

OK, I''m going to try to take this seriously. What enviroment are you coding this App for? You dont bother to state anything<> I believe if you are using Windows, You can use SetCusorPos(x,y) or something of the sort. Why cant you newbies bother to be more informative? I doubt you guys even bother to come back to see what you posted.

well I asume most people that use borland builder is using it under windows, and such a task is probably the same on other systems so didnt see a reason to write it, or didnt even think about it untill now.

Thanks though for the answer, I guess

Reid or whatever: the reason i said that, was because you could easily just load in a bitmap under say GDI, DirectX , or OpenGL and have the Mouse Pos Update following the bitmap. You obviously are unable to do that, and that is why I think you should''ve been more thorough.