Tutorial or E-book

Started by
2 comments, last by rodneyldixon 23 years ago
Question 1: Where can I get a tutorial or e-book for learning C++ programming in Windows? (on the internet or downloadable) And please let this (e-book or tutorial) be about learning how to write C++ code in Windows (NOT DOS!), and etc... Question 2: Also, where can I get a tutorial or e-book for learning game programming in C++ for Windows? (NOT DOS!) (on the internet or downloadable) And yeah let this (e-book or tutorial) be about learning how to write game code in C++ for Windows (NOT DOS!) And if you want to know why I ask of this information, is because I got this e-book called Sam''s Teach Yourself C++ in 21 days Second Edition, and all it is teaching me is the basic knowledge of C++ and how to program text in Dos. And I already have some basic knowledge of C++, so I want to go on ahead and move on up. Besides I can still go back to this e-book for reference. So p..l..e..a..s..e.. answer my questions. I would so much gladly appreciate it. You just don''t know how much I would be greatful if somebody/anybody anwers questions 1 & 2. I would do anything, and I mean anything! PLEASE HELP THANKS!
Advertisement
Spin around three times, then stand on your head for 10 seconds. Immediately following, do a somersault and stand up. Blink 5 times. You will then 1) have a book on how to write game code in windows (NOT DOS) and 2) be an expert programmer of game code in windows (NOT DOS).

Cheers.
Would you stop screaming HELP every single topic, and stop posting topics like your life depends on it, and actually take some of the suggestions nice people have been giving you, if we give you these answers? You did say anything. And several people have already been so very nice as to give you a listing of helpful sites and books, on your other "HELP ME NOW!!!" posts.

Honestly, considering your other thread, until you figure out how to compile a simple "Hello world" program I think you''d better stick to the SAM''s book. You''re not ready for real windows programming yet. Come back after the 21 days are up and then ask what''s next.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
Someone shut this nerd up.. shoot him will yea?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement