• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McMike2099

Won't execute after more files are added to workspace

This topic is 6270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m using Visual C++ 6.0, and my OpenGL programs have always worked; but for this one, I decided to add some more files to the workspace. Each file has a class in it. As soon as I add them though, when I hit execute, nothing happens. I think it''s because it doesn''t call WinMain anymore... When I delete the other files from the workspace it works again. Any ideas? Thanks!

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Yes; it compiles and builds.

But when I hit execute, nothing happens.

Ok, I''m pretty sure now that the problem is that it doesn''t call the WinMain function.

I put an ifstream right before the int WINAPI WinMain and it created the file. But then when I put the ifstream in the first line of the WinMain function it didn''t create the file...

I think it might be because the other files I included are based on DOS so use cout, and there''s a void main in there too. I commented out that main and all of the couts though...

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!