Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some help with my program structure and tutorial 1 please.

This topic is 6083 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I went through NeHe''s first tutorial on creating a GL window. After I finished it I decided to change the structure a bit to make it easier to understand for me, and here is what I''m trying to do... I put the CreateGLWindow, DrawGLScene, InitGL, KillGLWindow, and ReSizeGLScene functions all in separate .cpp files and added them to my project. I put the WndProc and WinMain functions into a file called WinMain.cpp, and I added that to my project also. After that, I created a header file(globals.h) to contain all the includes,(windows.h, glu.h, etc...) globals, and function prototypes. I then added this file to my project, and #included it in all my .cpp files. When I go to link I get a bunch or errors saying something like "already defined in whatever.obj". Here is the globals.h file. Please give me some advice I can''t firgure this one out, but if it turns out to be a dumb mistake I appoligise. //--------------------globals.h-----------------------// #if !defined NO_DUPE_CODE #define NO_DUPE_CODE #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN #include #include #include #include extern HGLRC hRC = NULL; extern HDC hDC = NULL; extern HWND hWnd = NULL; extern HINSTANCE hInstance; extern bool keys[256]; extern bool active = TRUE; extern bool fullscreen= TRUE; LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); GLvoid ReSizeGLScene(GLsizei width, GLsizei height); GLvoid KillGLWindow(GLvoid); int InitGL(GLvoid); int DrawGLScene(GLvoid); BOOL CreateGLWindow(char* title, int width, int height, int bits, bool fullscreenflag); #endif //----------------------end of globals.h----------------//